- Flames Rising - http://www.flamesrising.com -
Triumph of The Walking Dead at ComicCon
Posted By Flames On July 2, 2011 @ 10:35 am In Events | No Comments
Smart Pop Books Gives Away Anthology Featuring Walking Dead novelist Jay Bonansinga, NYT bestselling horror writer Jonathan Maberry, and more.
On Thursday, July 21, Smart Pop—the pop culture imprint of BenBella Books—will give away 50 advance print galleys, plus 100 advance electronic galleys, of their upcoming release Triumph of The Walking Dead: Robert Kirkman’s Zombie Epic on Page and Screen during a signing with the book’s editor, award-winning author and anthologist James Lowder (Prince of Lies, The Book of All Flesh), and contributors Scott Kenemore (Zombie, Ohio), Steven Schlozman (The Zombie Autopsies), and Ned Vizzini (It’s Kind of a Funny Story).
Triumph of The Walking Dead  is an essay anthology exploring the hit AMC television show and comics phenomenon, featuring contributions from an all-star line-up of creators and commentators well-known to
zombiephiles. The full list of contributors:
Kyle William Bishop
Arnold T. Blumberg
Vince A. Liaguno
The signing and giveaway will take place at the Smart Pop booth, B-4, in the San Diego Comic-Con exhibit hall, from 3 – 4 p.m on July 21, 2011.
Additionally, booth visitors can enter to win a signed print of Rafael Kayanan’s cover illustration.
All Smart Pop Giveaway and Event Details:
• Advance galley signing and giveaway (3 – 4 PM): James Lowder – Triumph of The Walking Dead (includes essays from Walking Dead novelist Jay Bonansinga, NYT bestselling horror writer Jonathan Maberry, and more; Nov 2011)
• Enter to win a limited edition print of the Triumph of The Walking Dead cover art, signed by illustrator and comics artist Rafael Kuyanan
• Signing and giveaway (3 – 4 PM): P.C. and Kristin Cast – Nyx in the House of Night (a 2-color illustrated guide to the mythology of the #1 New York Times bestselling House of Night series)
• Enter to win a limited edition print of Nyx, signed by book illustrator Alan Torrance
• Free drink recipe: The Unofficial Mad Men Cookbook (Dec 2011)
• Enter to win the t-shirt on the cover of Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory: The Unabashedly Unauthorized TV Show Companion (Dec 2011)
• Signing and giveaway (10:30 – 11:30 AM): Leah Wilson – The Girl Who Was on Fire (on the Hunger Games series)
• Signing and giveaway (1 – 2 PM): Vee of Vampire-Diaries.net – A Visitor’s Guide to Mystic Falls (on The Vampire Diaries)
• Advance electronic galley giveaway: The Psychology of Twilight (Oct 2011)
All Four Days
• Free preview volume with essays and excerpts from Smart Pop’s 2011 titles, including Fringe Science and A Friday Night Lights Companion
• The chance to win Smart Pop’s full Fall 2011 line
Triumph of The Walking Dead is available for pre-order at Amazon.com .
Article printed from Flames Rising: http://www.flamesrising.com
URL to article: http://www.flamesrising.com/triumph-walking-dead-comiccon/
URLs in this post:
 Triumph of The Walking Dead: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1936661136/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=flamesrising-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=1936661136
Copyright © 2009 Flames Rising. All rights reserved.