Posted on June 10, 2009 by Flames
The Testament of Longinus
The story of Longinus is not a secret story, although some would hide it. But neither is it an open story. It requires study. It requires respect. To some it is the final source of wisdom, freedom, survival. To others it is an evil book, the source of all oppression. No matter what viewpoint you hold, the fact remains that the Testament of Longinus cannot be ignored.
It is our history.
– Henry Matthews, Editor of the Revised Edition
A PDF-exclusive Chronicle Book for Vampire: The Requiem
• An “artifact” book detailing the tenets of the Longinian faith.
• Can be used as a prop in any Vampire: The Requiem or Mind’s Eye Theatre: The Requiem game, or can be used by Storytellers and players as a resource from which to draw new roleplay and story ideas.
• A “revised edition” that digs deeper into the mysteries surrounding the followers of Longinus, including footnotes and anecdotes from characters within the world of Vampire: The Requiem.
The Testament of Longinus is available at the Flames Rising RPGNow Shop.
Also available now for Vampire: the Requiem:
Ready-Made Player Characters (Vampire: The Requiem)
Running a one-night game of Vampire: The Requiem? Wanting to start up a new chronicle, but your players aren’t sure what to play? Looking for a fast way to dive into one of White Wolf’s SAS adventures? This PDF details “The Slaughterhouse Five,” a coterie of player characters designed for instant use in your Vampire game.
A collection of player characters for Vampire: The Requiem
• Five pre-generated player characters, with both starting and experienced character sheets.
• A brief break-down the character’s history to help players jump into the group.
• Storyteller advice for the group, as well as links to established SAS adventures, such as Criminal Intent.
Ready-Made Player Characters is available at the Flames Rising RPGNow Shop.