Posted on November 17, 2009 by Flames
Officials of the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) have announced that VIP tickets will go on sale November 19, 2010 at 12 noon Eastern / 11:00am Central. There will be a total of 500 VIP packages available at $200 per package. “We want to make our VIP program simple and straightforward so the fan knows exactly what they are getting when they buy this awesome ticket,” notes Lance Fensterman, who oversees C2E2 and is Vice President of the Reed Exhibitions Pop Culture Group. “We are offering one package which includes some terrific benefits and provides great value for the customer who is seeking a truly special and unique experience at our show.” C2E2 is a new pop culture convention which is being launched by the organizers of New York Comic Con (NYCC). It will take place April 16 – 18, 2010 at Chicago’s McCormick Place Convention Center.
The C2E2 VIP package includes:
· Limited edition C2E2 sketch variant of original Alex Ross poster created especially for C2E2.
· Limited edition C2E2 Alex Ross T-Shirt.
· Special variant VIP badge.
· Guaranteed VIP seating in the IGN Theatre.
· Separate VIP entrance to show floor.
· First access each day to show floor
· VIP lounge/coat check area.
· 10% off all C2E2 branded merchandise items in the show store.
· 10% off all future special packages
· 48 hour early pre-sale access for all special packages before they go on sale to the general public.
Convention officials note that they are moving quickly to line up guests and announce programming at C2E2. Celebrated comic book painter and Chicago area resident Alex Ross will appear as a Keystone Guest of Honor. Additionally, other notable guests who have been announced to appear at C2E2 include: Jackson Guice, Geoff Johns, Steve McNiven, Mike Mignola, Jeff Smith, and Ben Templesmith.
For more information on C2E2 or to purchase tickets, please visit www.C2E2.com. For the latest announcements, please visit C2E2’s official blog, www.mediumatlarge.net, or follow C2E2 on Twitter at www.twitter.com/C2E2.