Posted on February 15, 2009 by Flames
Fantasy Flight Games (FFG) today announced its scheduled convention appearances for 2009. From Con of the North in the spring to GenCon and Penny Arcade Expo in the summer to Essen Spiele in the fall, FFG will travel the world to show off their newest titles.
The current schedule is as follows:
• February 5-10 Nürnberg Toy Fair (Nürnberg, Germany)
• February 6-8 Con of the North (Saint Paul, Minnesota)
• April 3-5 Adepticon (Chicago, Illinois)
• August 13-16 GenCon (Indianapolis, Indiana)
• September 4-6 Penny Arcade Expo (Seattle, Washington)
• September 10-11 ACD Games Day (Madison, Wisconsin)
• October 11 Alliance Games Retailer Summit (Baltimore, Maryland)
• October 22-25 Essen Spiele (Essen, Germany)
It should be noted that FFG will not be attending the GAMA Trade Show or Origins Game Fair in 2009. Instead, we will be redirecting those resources to better support retailers and players via a number of exciting new initiatives.
For more information, visit the Fantasy Flight Games website at www.fantasyflightgames.com.