Posted on November 19, 2008 by Flames
The gods of the Shroud know that names give you power over them. So it is that they are not called by their true names, but instead by their titles within the sacred zodiac. The Silent Sister. The Rider. The Bone Witch. The Shadow Above. The Root. And more… Thirteen gods in all, though their newest member is an upstart, fresh-born of a once-low race now taking its place among the tribes of men. All vie for power and position through their faithful intermediaries, each one shaken by the coming of the Shroud — or perhaps secretly its source.
Inside this 30-page PDF you’ll find a complete pantheon 13 gods for Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition, ready to be dropped into any campaign, from the malignant Gleaming Eye, to the monotheistic Root.
You’ll also find:
– 16 new ways to channel divinity, whether by the challenge of the Silent Sister or Silent Maw’s deliverance.
– 9 creatures of faith from levels 4 to 12, from the unworthy servant to the ancient avatar of the Root.
– Magic items spanning every tier, from the spirit-abjuring salt of the prince to the sinister cloak of shadowed intents and the mysterious bag of the Bone Witch.
– Complete cross-referenced gods, powers, monsters, and items tables.
– All 16 channel divinity powers as power cards, ready to print up, cut out, and get into play.
Gods of the Shroud is available at the Flames Rising RPGNow Shop.