Posted on March 8, 2009 by Flames
Night Horrors: Immortal Sinners
So many people wish for fame and renown during their lives — or even for just a little bit of notoriety. But among our Kindred, that’s very nearly a fate worse than death. Don’t take my word for it, though. Go and ask some questions. Find out about who they talk to in the Necropoli of the Nosferatu, and in the perfumed salons of Elysium. Listen to what they say about them, and listen even more carefully to what they don’t say. Then maybe you’ll understand that the worst thing you can do is to stand out in a society of blood-starved murderers, my boy.
The Hungry and the Wicked
* Explore the exemplars of Kindred society, celebrities and leaders among the undead, and the monsters that haunt its fringes.
* Includes a selection of truly ancient vampires, creatures driven by the madness of eternity and the hunger of ages.
* Players will find a selection of new bloodlines, Merits, Devotions and other useful details for their own characters, as well as potential sires, allies and enemies — and the things Kindred say about them.
* Storytellers are presented with a complete selection of characters to populate their chronicles with, complete with story hooks and rumors about them.
Night Horrors: Immortal Sinners is available at the Flames Rising RPGNow Shop.
New Wave Requiem
Do you remember the 80s? Not that bubble-gum garbage you see on those so-called “music networks,” but the real 80s? World War III was always on the horizon while sex, drugs and money flowed like a river of blood right to us. Vampires were everywhere. The Masquerade was at its thinnest point, but we didn’t care because the world was ours. We kept playing our games, doing our dance, but everyone was afraid that one AIDS-ridden blood doll with a grudge or one neonate with a personal computer and a private investor would decide someday to pull the trigger and make the world burn.
Those were good times. — Robyn Sloane, Circle of the Crone
This full-color PDF includes:
• A brief historical look at America in the 1980s, from a Kindred perspective.
• Player and Storyteller advice on chronicles set in this time period.
• A Storytelling Adventure System story set in 1983 Chicago, complete with a pre-generated coterie.
New Wave Requiem is available at the Flames Rising RPGNow Shop.